Put the Llama in the Coconut Illustrated Art Print
What's that flash of green out of the corner of your eye as you gaze out over the plains of South America? Why, it's our lime-colored llama waiting to carry you on a journey of discovery! So pack your sleeping bag and yerba mate, and you're off on your adventure...
Illustrated art print: choice of 5 x 7", 8 x 10", 11 x 14", 13 x 19” (see our FAQ in our Shop Policies for frame ideas — link at bottom of listing)
- Illustrated by Joel & Ashley in Saxapahaw, North Carolina
- Giclee printed in-house with archival inks
- Printed on 100% recycled paper stock, creamy off-white with natural specks
- FREE SHIPPING on retail orders within the US via USPS First-Class (faster shipping available) — we ship international too!
- Small white border for framing
- Hand-signed & dated, embossed with This Paper Ship logo using a vintage embosser
Be sure to tag our work on social media with #thispapership — we love to see your framing ideas!
>>> Continue shopping! http://thispapership.etsy.com
By purchasing our work, you agree to our shop policies found here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/thispapership/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
All work © This Paper Ship and may not be used, resold, or reproduced without written permission.
Shipping from United States
3-5 business days
Estimated shipping times
- Canada : 10 - 12 business days
- United Kingdom : 12 - 14 business days
- United States : 3 - 5 business days
- Europe : 12 - 14 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 3 - 4 weeks
- Asia Pacific : 3 - 4 weeks
- North Africa and the Middle East : 4 - 5 weeks
- Sub-Saharan Africa : 4 - 5 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently Asked Questions
Gift wrapping and packaging
Yes, we can gift wrap! Please let us know and we will provide it in a neutral packaging.
Custom and personalized orders
We do offer customization on certain prints!
For maps, please refer to the customization listing here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/257815590/map-customization-upgrade-add-on
For all others, please contact us directly.
Where can I get frames for my prints?
Our three smaller sizes (5x7", 8x10", 11x14") have frames at most major retailers in the USA. Frames for our largest print, 13x19", can be found on Michaels.com and Amazon.
MAP PRINTS: we now offer beautiful frames in-house for our map prints! (Currently for World maps only, more to come!) Please select your frame from the dropdown menu before checkout.